- Never underestimate how God can start something big through one small habit.
- The small things no one sees can lead to the big results everyone wants.
- Success happens not by accident but by habits.
“Hope doesn’t change your life. Habits do. Specifically, mastering the habits that matter most.” -Craig Groeschel
Why is this good news?
- Because you are not a victim of circumstances.
- Because you don’t need something big to magically happen. If you want something big to happen, start small.
- Because you don’t have to keep helplessly hoping for change. You can start and maintain habits that will lead to change.
You ARE Disciplined!
For now, realize you are disciplined and have been establishing new habits your whole life.
We’re now going to:
- Get intentional with what habits we want to start.
- Get intentional with what habits we need to stop.
Choosing the right habits will change your life. Habits, not hope. Change your habits. Change your life.
Because we’re talking about mastering the habits that matter most, what is the first habit you can establish that could lead to your biggest win?
Never underestimate how God can start something big through one small habit.
The small things no one sees can lead to the big results everyone wants.
Success happens not by accident but by habits.
If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.
Luke 16:10 NLT
 Groeschel, C. (2023). The Power to Change: Mastering the Habits That Matter Most. Zondervan.